Ford Service at Springfield Garage
FordService - Always by your side to keep you moving
With Ford Service you can relax knowing we're always by your side. That's why we've created a new range of services to help keep you moving and maintain your car in the very best condition.
That's why we've created a new range of services to help keep you moving and maintain your car in the very best condition.
- Free UK and European Roadside Assistance*
- Free FORD eCHECK
- Ford Accident Management, free to all drivers
- Comprehensive service and maintenance plans
- Use of quality Ford parts for added peace of mind
- Our Ford trained technicians use the latest diagnostic equipment and tools
- Independant quality check are carried out by RAC on any service and repair work**
- Services can be booked online at ford.co.uk/OSB
- One Call for everything Ford 0203 564 4444
Terms and Conditions;
*Available with Ford Scheduled Services.
**In-Dealership quality checks are conducted by the RAC on any service and repair work that has been completed on customer-owned vehicles to ensure that Ford Motor Company's high standards are met.
Free Roadside Assistance
Wherever you go in the UK and across Europe, free Roadside Assistance goes with you.
Every Ford Service now comes with free Ford Service Assistance*, valid from the date of service for 12 months, or until the next service is due, whichever comes first. If you do break down you'll get:
- Friendly, skilled roadside help in the UK and Europe
- Assistance if you breakdown at home
- Alternative transport, replacement vehicle or overnight accommodation if your car can't be repaired on the spot
- Recovery including caravans and trailers
Find out more about Ford UK and European Roadside Assistance at
Ford UK and European Roadside Assistance
*Available with Ford scheduled Services.
Terms and conditions apply
One easy number to access all of the Ford Services 24/7.
Whatever you need, Ford One Call can connect you to all our services, including:
- Ford Roadside Assistance
- Ford Accident Management
- Ford finance and insurance
- Plus, Dealer locations, technical information and more
Make sure you save this number:
FORD One Call 0203 564 4444
A free 30-point visual Health Check to give you a comprehensive picture of your car's health.
FORD eCHECK provides a thorough visual inspection of your car, including its wheels and tyres, bodywork, wiper blades, oil and filter, brakes and hubs, steering and suspension, so you know if anything needs attention:
- Free 30-point visual inspection by Ford trained technicians
- Detailed electronic report provides explanation of any findings
- Simple red, amber, green traffic light system shows any recommended repairs or replacements
- Red items need urgent attention
- Amber items need to be watched closely, but could save you time and money if they are dealt with before they deteriorate further
- Green items are all clear
- Receive a competitive estimate upfront for any work needed, including the use of quality Ford parts where necessary
Terms and condtions apply
FORD Accident Management
Had an accident? Just call Ford Accident Management and we'll handle the entire insurance claim for you. Our service is free to all Ford owners.
Making an insurance claim can be frustrating, so let our experts manage the entire process for you. Just contact One Call on 0203 564 4444 and we will:
- Arrange to recover your vehicle
- Complete your claim form and liaise with your insurance company
- Ensure your vehicle is repaired at a Ford Accident Repair Centre
- Provide you with a free courtesy car during the repair
- Genuine Ford parts will be fitted by our Ford trained technicians, and your vehicle will be repaired to pre-accident condition
Find out more about Ford Accident Management at
Terms and conditions apply